Wednesday 17 April 2013

The G.O.O.D Plan Seeking a Publisher

Soft Cover Edition (8 1/2"x 11")

 The G.O.O.D. Plan - Get Out Of Dodge is seeking a publisher.

I have self-published the Master Planner's Deluxe Binder Edition, as well as, with the assistance of Island Blue Printing Co, Victoria, BC, I have self-published both the 8.5"x11" Soft Cover Edition and the 5.5"x8.5" Field Manual Editions.

For this project to move forward I need a publisher to join me. 

What I am not seeking:
  • To sign away my rights to this project
  • To lose total control of this project
  • To give my project away

 
Back Cover

The Master Planner's Deluxe Binder Edition

The Master Planner's Deluxe Binder Edition
What I am seeking:

  • To work in cooperation with a publisher
  • Get an e-Book version and the Field Manual Versions to the buying public - sooner rather than later
  •  Eventually, have the soft cover version made available

Interested persons or publishers please contact me via e-mail:

theGOODplan@hotmail.ca

 The market is there. I just need some help to tap into it.


Thank you,

V. Andrew McMillan.
Soft Cover & Field Manual Edition (5.5" x 8.5")

No comments:

Post a Comment