Sunday 2 February 2014

Book Review by GreyGhost

All,

Another book review from a member of IPN/CPN.

I am so happy my book is having a positive effect on others. Thank you GreyGhost. I hope you are fine with me re-posting the review on my blog. If not, I will take it downif you ask.

Cheers,

V. Andrew.


Re: Book Review "The G.O.O.D Plan"

Postby greyghost » Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:34 am
I bought and read "The G.O.O.D. Plan" directly from the author. Very reasonable price and very professional transaction. Also, great guy to deal with.

That being said, you're likely asking was it worth it?

Simple answer, YES!

The author provides a very well thought out publication with a "Canadian" slant to it which I enjoyed. Many of the books out there are most obviously written by Americans whose access and affinity for firearms is quite apparent. The GOOD Plan is very well done, has a great deal of "common-sense" principles and directions. The basics are covered, which is always good, and there are many tips and suggestions that were new.

Good job on the G.O.O.D. Plan. I look forward to further publications if and when they are available.

Regards,

GreyGhost

No comments:

Post a Comment