Friday 14 June 2013

The G.O.O.D. Plan e-Book Summer SALE!!!

Well Folks,

Looks like we need a sale. An e-Book sale. So, for the next 1000 e-Book copies of The G.O.O.D. Plan - Get Out Of Dodge, OR 30 August 2013; (whichever comes first) the price will be a scorching $5 per copy. Regular e-Book is $10 per copy.

The e-Book will only be available in PDF. Compatible with many e-Readers. See this comparison chart at Wikipedia to see if your e-Reader may read PDF files. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_e-book_readers

The process is more than one click. Sorry.

1) If you are interested in this sale. Send an e-mail to: thegoodplan at hotmail dot ca  to notify your intentions. Include your e-mail address. If you don't send me a valid e-mail address I cannot send you the link.
2) Send an e-Transfer of $5 to this e-mail: thegoodplan at hotmail dot ca  once received. You will receive an e-mail link to Dropbox. If you don't send me a valid e-mail address I cannot send you the link.
3) Follow the directions at Dropbox to download your copy of The G.O.O.D. Plan - Get Out Of Dodge in PDF. This will work to get a copy to your home comptuer or laptop. Use your computer to transfer to your e-Reader.
4) Enjoy reading.

Note: I hereby give the original purchaser the right to copy my e-Book to their own personal electonic devices. Be it: computer, laptop, tablet, e-Reader or phone. You may have a copy on each of your own personal device to aid you in reading and researching your personal plan.

Please do not pirate my book.

If you like my book, tell your friends to visit this blog and purchase their own copy.

Thank you for supporting my book.

V. Andrew McMillan
Author.

PS - This sale may end without notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment