Wednesday 17 April 2013

Book Review - The G.O.O.D. Plan - Get Out Of Dodge

Well, posting the excerpts of The G.O.O.D. Plan (Get Out Of Dodge) has resulted in a sale. AND a review of my book. I have posted the review here, with Susannah's permission. 
Have a great summer,
Andrew.

Book Review "The G.O.O.D Plan"

Postby susannah755 » 18 Jun 2012 21:25
I recently purchased this book mainly because I'm an info junkie and the extracts that I saw on this forum whetted my appetite for more...so I made my move and purchased my copy. Best thing I ever did! I decided to write a review - I wasn't asked to write a review, I volunteered to do so only because when I read this book yesterday it just inspired me so much - it explained a lot than I simply did not know how to tackle, I had no plan for bugging out in an emergency as I was relying on a "by the seat of my pants" reaction...not any more, I've started my plan already, I have "direction" and it's giving me peace of mind. So...here's my review:

I really like the way this book was written, it was engaging and thought provoking throughout. (I honestly couldn’t put it down – I read the whole thing in one sitting). It is written using “lay-person” language so it is very easy to read and the advice given is simple and concise so, regardless of your level of knowledge in planning to bug out in an emergency, you will have a plan forming as you read this book.

The information contained in this work is enlightening – every base is covered and the author goes to great lengths to explain every aspect of how to begin to assimilate the idea’s contained within this tome into a workable plan for you and your family’s survival. There is a wealth of information on things that you would assume would be covered plus a whole lot more. I especially liked the drills/practice for bugging out, the use of family codes was awesome (something that I hadn’t even thought of), the lists that are included are fantastic, SOP’s are explained and the SERE tips are excellent. All of the information can be adapted to suit any climate in any country – bonus!! The additional resources are just “mind blowing”. This is a book that you will read again and again – a worthy addition to your survival bookshelf.

I would recommend that everyone read this book.
Thank you Mountainman - awesome effort.

So.....when is the next book coming out?

No comments:

Post a Comment